NOTE: We are sorry to say that Debugging Exercise question no 11.1 , 11.2 and 11.3 is unfortunately missed. We will come back with this question and answers very soon. Stay tune with us. Happy coding.
Find errors in the following statements.
- (a) ifstream.infile(“DATA”);
- (b) finl.getline(); //finl is input stream
- (c) if(finl.eof() == 0) exit(1);
- (d) close(f1);
- (e) infile.open(argc);
- (g) sfinout.open(file,ios::in |ios::out| ios::ate);
- (a) Error : Improper use of ifstream.
Correction : ifstream infile (“DATA”);
- (b) Here you must give two argument for getline ( ) function one is string type variable name and another is string size. Such as
- (c) If we write
if (fin1, eof ( ) = = 0)
it input only one character from file and then it will exit.
- (d) close ( ) is void type argument function so it will be fl.close ( )
- (e) argc is called argument counter and agrv is called argument vector so to open data file we can write the statement like this:
infile.open (argv) :
- (f) The argument file must write as ” file” because this is string type.
sfinout.open (“file”, ios::inios::out, ios::ate);